Wednesday, August 20, 2008

don't you just loooooooooove him??

this is my favorite sitcom character..he reminds me of my friend a lot!!



DR. PERRY COX





IS HE FUNNY OR FUNNY?!!
offf 7ada 7ada 3ajeeb!!
He stars in the famous tv sitcom "SCRUBS"
he is the most sarcastic, the most conceited, self-centered, narcissistic, cruel, wit man i've ever seen..
He uses nicknames for most of the other main characters on the show: he calls J.D. Newbie and a vast assortment of girl's names, Turk is Gandhi and Turtle Head, Kelso is Bobbo and sometimes Bobcat, Beelzebob and even once The Bobbotron, Sacred Heart legal counsel Ted Buckland is Flop Sweat or Sweaty Teddy, Janitor is Stretch and Lurch, and Elliot Reid is Barbie and Blondie.
i watch the show for this guy..you really really have to watch him..
he is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious!
i don't know why my computer doesn't upload videos from youtube so here is a link to one of his 5 top rants..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-b6GIo1g68&feature=related
and this one just cracks me up..walla ba'3ait a6ee7 '3ashyan min il '6i7ik

9 comments:

rencontrer Pauline said...

he is super mean :P looooooool aham shay flowers o el black lady sitting gosh he is real mean oooooo somebody stop me:P

Charmbracelet said...

I dnt watch this show :p
bs il links were funny :p
-noonie

SouS said...

funniest character is definitely Perry Cox, and then the unfunniest funny Character is the head of the hospital, the old guy i can't remember his name, coz always calls him Bobbo... it think its doctor kelso!!!!
Scrubs makes me feel good about my self!:D

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of SCRUBS. I feel stupid when watching it ;P~

Amphibious said...

He can be so serious and act like a soldier and he can be funny as hell :)

Bliss said...

my favorite character is the janitor!! <3
MN JD 5AFEEEEEEEEEEEF DAM!!!
LOL!!
i'm actually laughing just by the thought of him ;p

7atta dr. cox is funny, but no one tops the janitor!

Anonymous said...

dazait lik invite 7ag my blog. u didn`t accept yet *frowns*

Unknown said...

lol wyha ynrfz =D
btw twne ashof ur comment on my page sorry!..simply just copy and paste the embed code in (edit html), c'est tout =)

PaLoMiNo said...

new post plz ;p