Monday, August 4, 2008

random sCRAP about me



ME:

name: Yousef

friends call me: my family name, bu ya3ga, yousf, mika, loolis

nicknames: loolis, mika

FAVORITES:

boys name: fawaz, 3abdilwahab

girls name: Rawan

perfume: the classical hugo boss (your fragrance, your rules :P)

fruit: mango, peach

vegetable: carrots?

fast food: McDonald's, BK

Cartoon character: stewie griffin

animal: cats

ice cream: silver (Fi'6a) or any chocolate flavored ice cream

HAVE YOU EVER?!

bunjee jumped: NO!

used someone: who didn't?!!

had a bloody nose: i guess :S

played truth or dare: yeah

been in a physical fight: YES

knocked on wood: yes

broken a bone: il7imdillah no

broken the law:
yep!

LAST TIME

laughed and why? 8abil shway, i watched a random guy on youtube and he looks like crap :P

cried and why? don't really remember :S

ate and what? 2 hrs ago, spaghetti..yummii :D

hugged someone and whom? 5altii il '3alya..2 days ago

received a call and from whom? my mate..a couple of hours ago

used a pen and what did you write? Mmmm..yesterday i wrote my buddy's number cuz i lost my phone in hyde park :'(

lied and what's the truth: yesterday, pretty personal..sooooorry

received a message and from whom: i lost ba6oo6, my phone..i don't remember :(

took a shower: ams il fayer

put make up on: yesterday :P

ride a bike: 2 months ago, i rode my little bros bike in the chalet

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?

your family: #1 priority and my honor

your home: my safety net, my resting place

your friends: the brothers that i picked, they are my family

yourself: i love me..i think :S

your birthday: PRESENTS, PRESENTS, PRESENTS, my special day

your bedroom: my tropical kingdom

your car: my pal

your phone: staying in touch with people

your pc/laptop: the link to the other world i'm exposed to

blogging: really fun and interesting

money: you can control it or it can control you..la atfalsaf wayid..hehe :P (wi9a5 dinya)

RIGHT NOW:

eating: nothing

thinking: of the answers

smelling: 9a7an il spaghetti illy yamii

watching: Las vegas

listening to: viva la vida

feeling: cold and lonely

wearing: training pants and a random red T

waiting for: tomorrow, so i can go out with my friend

loving: coldplay

worried about: my future..very specific huuh? :P

planning: for 6omorrow

sitting in: my kingdom

using: headphones and the remote

annoyed with: IT'S FREEZING IN HERE :S

MENTION TWO THINGS THAT...

make you happy: traveling, meeting new people, taking a very hot bubble bath on a very cold day, watching sitcoms

that you're obsessed with: chocolate flavored ice cream, songs, and pickles

make you sad: when two lovers seperate, lama ashoof shay yaksir il 5a6ir :(

something you hate: backstabbing, two-faced people :@

you're doing: this tag, and watching las vegas, and listening metrostation - shake it

smells bad: ba89am, and shit hahahahahahahaha LMFAO

that we probably don't know about you: my room is covered with posters, i know how to
breakdance..i have a vid on youtube hehe

that you did today: sleeping, online

that are dangerous: sharpened pencils, ridiculous arm-pit odor

that you're good at: faking, and typing very fast

that hurt: saying goodbye to someone you love, shad 3a'6alii (ouch)

RANDOM

tell us something ur 3ax il nas about: i read the paper from the last page

can you play an instrument: started guitar


List four things that you are less than 3 meters away from: remote, the screen, tv, mug, cap, other cap, my father's picture, speakers, tissue box, my dinner's tray


If they were to make a movie about your life, what would that movie be called? the guy, the man, and the dude..or me, myself, and i or just plain my full name

have you ever told you look like some one? if yes, who? they say i look like my uncle and a lot of people say i look like somebody that they know but i don't, my buddy always tells me that i look like roger federer..but i really DON'T!

are you enjoying this tag? pretty much..but i have to think a loooooot

what bad habits do you have? i bite my fingernails a lot

If you could have one day being the opposite gender, What would you do ? AVENUES BABY!!

Worst Thing that has happened to you this year: my laptop broke :(

what's your current habba song: chris brown-forever, rihanna-disturbia, coldplay-viva la vida, metrostation-shake it, ne-yo-closer, kid rock-all summer long, Mmm..ba3ad shno?!

any last words: fuck off..LOL just kidding..bye bye

13 comments:

J o u j a™ said...

the guy, the man, and the dude.
5oooosh essim walllllah yazlie

Charmbracelet said...

everyguy has been in a physical fight!!:p lazim!!
-noonie

SkyWaLkEr said...

loooool..of course of course :P

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogging world yousif =]

SkyWaLkEr said...

thanks a looot harlow..:D

Anonymous said...

aha so you Are a guy! =D a very weird onee ba3ad..loool wallah jus kiddin, jus kiddin!! nice post nd nice blog newbie =P

SkyWaLkEr said...

looool..thanks desertpalms :Pp
p.s: what is weird about me?? huh?

SkyWaLkEr said...

aha..loool..i was kidding about the make up thing :Pp

Anonymous said...

u ask me whats weird bout youu? well, i cant rele pinpoint oneee thingg. ya3ni u shud ask me whats Not weird about you? =P =P =P laa dude im jokin

Anonymous said...

wt makeup thingg...so wos the story behind ba6oo6?

SkyWaLkEr said...

ahh ba6oo6..i miss him :( (btw
ba6oo6 is my lost phone) but i know some day he will come back to me..
me and my buddy Mo (short for mohammad) were very exhausted from walking going no where in hyde park (london)..then suddenly, ba3dain 8ararna ninsidi7 in the bushes..insida7na o ga3adna nsoolif 7ag 10 mins. ba3dain chan namshii b3eed wila aktishif ina
ba6oo6 moo fee mo5batii..i panicced and returned quickly to look for it, but i didn't find it
tough luck :'(
i still miss you ba6oooooooo6

Anonymous said...

awww i think youl have to accept ba6oo6 aint coming back =| i know its hard , bas it'l be ok =P and you kno, i ment the story behind the naming of ba6oo66y

SkyWaLkEr said...

it's just a cute name..