Sunday, December 28, 2008

what do you think happened?

Hello everybody,
i'm back after not posting for about 3-4 months, i'm sorry for not posting..i was busy with my studies.

Two days ago, me and my friends were in Khaldiya, we had a soccer match going on between my friends and my friend's friends :S..we arrange matches like these every week or two, i was a substitute because my feet hurt so i couldn't play and another friend of mine was sitting next to me...
Me and especially this friend when we talk we go deep, our conversations are very intellectual and really heavy. We usually talk about the universe, this time we were talking about atheists and that our conscience is mainly made up of our islamic values.


Then, he told me about a weird incident, i'm sure a lot of you heard of it... this incident happened when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. A rumor was spread about Armstrong hearing a singing voice on the moon which he didn't recognize, after his return to earth, he had a conference in Cairo, Egypt, where he heard the exact same sound which was the islamic athan (call to prayer) and after hearing the voice, he converted to islam.
This incident is very controversial and the western world denies and i just want to know what do you think??

thanks for reading,
salamlam ;Pp